Sunday, January 10, 2010

Upcoming Project News (sort of), Part Deux...

Well, it's been a crazy few days here at the start of 2010. Between wrapping up some odds and ends for various side projects, working on the FADE novel, and ironing out the details for my first appearance as a guest at a DOCTOR WHO convention, there's hasn't been time for much else, but I did find time to sign on to some new projects that will keep me booked well into 2011. It's the most work I've ever been offered in one go, but they were all projects I couldn't possibly say 'no' to. As usual, I can't talk about any of them publicly yet, but as soon as they're announced, I'll be posting the news here on the blog.

And for those of you who have been following me on Twitter, I'll be giving all of these projects their own Muppet-themed code names. It's silly, but it's become a bit of a tradition, and a good way to talk about the progress of these assignments without giving away any of the details.

Hope everyone's new year is starting out as well as mine, and here's hoping the rest of the year goes just as well for all of us.

No comments: