Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On The Shelves: Doctor Who

According to Diamond and editor Denton Tipton's excellent blog, it looks like two of my Doctor Who projects hit shelves this week. First up, issue 8 of the Doctor Who Ongoing series, which concludes the "When Worlds Collide" story arc by Tony Lee, me, and Charlie Kirchoff. IDW released a preview which you can view here. But on top of that, IDW's 2011 Doctor Who Annual is also slated to hit stores tomorrow, which features a short story I wrote for my friend (and ridiculously talented up and coming artist) Mitch Gerads to draw. No preview, I'm afraid, but here's a look at the cover by Blair Shedd, Mitch, and the other artists who drew stories for the Annual.


Link
Mitch and I are in great company for this one. Along with our story, there are also stories by Tony Lee and Josh Adams, Joshua Fialkov and Blair Shedd, and Dan McDaid. It's a great lineup, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Mark Kardwell said...

And Dan McDaid gets the fez/mop shot!

Aurangel said...

Nice Blog.
Have a nice day.