Saturday, March 17, 2012

Upcoming Appearances: Emerald City Comic-Con


Happy to say that I'll be attending this year's Emerald City Comic-Con from March 30th through April 1st in Seattle, Washington. My first time at this show, but a number of my friends have spoken very highly of it, so I wanted to make a special effort to attend it this time around. Looks like a great lineup this year, so if you're going to be in the area, stop on by. I'll be at table F-14 in the Artists' Alley, not far from the Comic Twart gang, who you should also make a pointing of meeting if you're going to be there. And making it easier to find me, I'll have my new convention banner with me (see below), featuring one of my covers from my most recent run on IDW Publishing's DOCTOR WHO comic. Hope to see you all there!

No comments: