Thursday, March 7, 2013

Upcoming Projects Update...

Lots going on right now, but I thought it was long past time for a quick rundown of upcoming releases and current projects --
  • Blackburn Burrow #4 comes out (at least according to Amazon's website) on March 12th, wrapping up the mini-series by Ron Marz and myself, based on Jay Levy's original film script. Here's a look at the wonderful cover by Brian Stelfreeze...





  • FADE: Hearts & Souls, the next in a series of digital short stories featuring my character Evan Fade will be available for download from Amazon within the next few weeks. You can pick up the first one here.
  • The October Girl series for Monkeybrain Comics is back in full-time production, with release dates to be announced. We're taking the series bi-weekly starting with the next issue and I'm currently working on getting the next three issues wrapped up so we can be well ahead of schedule when the series resumes.
  • The long-delayed NIGHT FOLK novel is also finally nearing completion, with several weeks in March and April set aside for final edits and work on the interior illustrations. Look for more news and some sneak peeks at work on it in early April.
  • And if I haven't mentioned it before, I've returned to the world of Doctor Who to provide covers for the latest series of IDW's DOCTOR WHO CLASSICS reprints. This run features some classic tales of the Seventh Doctor as played by Sylvester McCoy. McCoy has always been a personal favorite of mine, so when they asked if I'd be interested in doing the covers for this series, I couldn't turn it down.




And look for more announcements in the coming months, along with more changes here on the blog and on my website, www.matthewdowsmith.com.


No comments: