Monday, September 21, 2009

SNEAK PEEK: WITCHBLADE Cover

Here's a quick sneak peek at a variant cover I did for Top Cow's WITCHBLADE comic, written by my long-time friend Ron Marz. It's one of their convention variant covers, this time for the upcoming Albany Comic-Con.

Charlie Kirchoff, who's been doing an amazing job on my pages for the DOCTOR WHO ongoing story arc I'm currently working on, stepped in to do the colors for this.

Can't show you the whole thing. You're just gonna' have to go to the show and pick one up for yourself.

And on a personal note, this is my first piece for Top Cow, which means I have now worked for every major American comic book publisher.

Just saying. Kind of a milestone for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME Can't wait to see the full version of it!!!!

All the best!

Ryan Cody said...

Congratulations, the sneak peek looks great.

ANDY KUHN said...

sweet work, matt.

Catie said...

Woo, every major company! Go Matt! You're so cool. :)

Brem said...

Looks great so far! I'm looking forward to the full Image!