Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FROM THE FILES: Doctor Who

The incredibly talented gang at the Comic Twart blog did a series of Doctor Who pieces last week which are well worth checking out. If you don't know about these guys, you're really missing out. They're some of the most talented artist working in the business right now.

In honor of their amazing takes on Doctor Who, here's a random piece from my files featuring both the 10th Doctor and the 11th. Just a quick pinup I did for fun while I was waiting to start work on the "Final Sacrifice" storyline that is currently on the shelves, but if memory serves, it was my first attempt at drawing the Matt Smith Doctor.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Nice job! The Matt Smith Doctor is a challenge to draw since the actor has such a unique face. I like the look of him in this one. I can't wait to get a full cover with him.