Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Coming Soon: DOCTOR WHO #16


DOCTOR WHO #16 hits the shelves next week, wrapping up the 'Final Sacrifice' story-arc, as well as David Tennant's run as the Doctor in IDW's WHO comics. Once again, the story is by Tony Lee, art by myself, colors by Charlie Kirchoff, and yet another amazing cover by Paul Grist.

This issue also marks the end of this series of DOCTOR WHO from IDW. The title relaunches in January with Tony returning as writer, new cover artist (and my former studio-mate) Tommy Lee Edwards, and rotating art teams including Andrew Currie, Richard Piers Raynor, and Mark Buckingham. There will also be some special variant covers from Kelly Yates and one of my new favorite artists, Chris Samnee.

As always, I'd like to thank the team at IDW -- Chris Ryall, Ted Adams, and Denton Tipton -- for giving me a shot at working with my favorite character, and Tony, Paul, and Charlie for their incredible work on the book with me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the black and white alternate cover for this issue. I now want a Doctor Who coloring book of your drawings.