Monday, October 4, 2010

Upcoming Appearance: NYCC Update

Currently swamped under preparations for New York Comic Con this weekend, so no new art to show for a little while. But in the meantime, here's an update on my NYCC schedule...

I'll have my own table in Artists Alley this year, table R-14, and I'm happy to announce my friend and fellow WHO artist, Blair Shedd (who drew the "Don't Step on the Grass" storyarc in the DOCTOR WHO Ongoing), will be at the table next door -- R-15 -- with our mutual friend, Ian Struckoff (the mastermind behind the new Black Label line of comics).

There are also two DOCTOR WHO comic book signings at the IDW booth with Tony Lee, myself, and a host of others. The first signing is on Saturday from 1:00 - 2:00, and the second is Sunday from 1:00 - 2:00.

I'll be signing comics and selling artwork at my table all weekend, so please feel free to stop by and say hello.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: